Saturday, May 2, 2009

Info about making video previews

Writers, check this out!

As you may have noticed, I've been posting video previews of my books on this blog.

They're easy to make:

1. Design each page in your presentation program. I use Wordperfect Presentations X3 (it lets me preview a full screen version of the page, which I can PrtSc right into an empty Gimp document and save as a JPEG without having to do any formatting at all.)

2. When you're done saving each page as an individual JPEG, go to Google's photobucket.com (you'll have to create a pro account). Make a new albulm file and upload all of your new JPEGs. Now, go to REMIX (on the tool bar) and follow the instructions. Publish when done.

3. You can then load your video preview directly on sites like myspace, facebook and blogger. You also send code to places like blazingtrailers.com.

Message me if you have any questions or problems.

Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment