Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well, I finished reading Murder of an American Nazi last night. It's by Timothy Fleming, and if you don't mind some sleepless nights, it's a worthwhile read. I wrote a review for it, and once the author has had time to take a look at it, I'll probably post it here.

This morning I read the first 6 chapters of Pandora's Lament, by Tonya Moore. She's a fine writer and I encourage you to look her up on the net.

I've been pretty much confined to the couch for the past couple of weeks. I have moderate to severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I've had a flare-up that crippled me. For those of you who don't know, I'm also bipolar, so you can imagine how the flare-up affected me.

Even so, I've finally got back to working on my sequel to The Sorcerer's Key. That's great news!

I'm even getting into this blogging thing. It helps to keep my mind off the pain and depression.

So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment